Thanks for your interest in finding a home! We’re committed to making the right match for you.
- Adult (age 18+)
- Legal guardian of children you’re seeking housing with
- Looking to live in the Denver metro area
- Low-income and/or qualify for government assistance
- Actively pursuing self-sufficiency
- Involved in career development (e.g. going to school, in a career development program, apprenticeship program)
- Currently working FT or goal is to work FT job
- Our program is felon-friendly, but depends on home-provider preference.
- Almost all of our home-providers have “no drugs” listed as non-negotiable.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Apply
Send us your application and we will schedule an interview at a convenient time for you.
Step 2: Match
We factor in all of your preferences and non-negotiables as we determine the best fit for you. Once we find a promising match, we will introduce you and allow you to make the decision about whether to commit to the match.
Step 3: Thrive
Our lease agreement is tailored to setting you and the lessor up for a successful, mutually-beneficial match. The Open Up team provides both of you with support as you work towards achieving your career goals and plan for your future.